LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO “MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Want a career with a company where the only limitations are your initiative, drive and abilities? Be an integral part of a “TEAM” dedicated to meeting customer needs.
Click on a Job Title below for more details on that position:
* COMBO SERVICE/INSTALLATION/SALES TECHNICIAN – MANITOBA/NORTHERN ONTARIO – Send cover letter and resume here.
In addition to a competitive salary and health care / dental coverage package, we also offer to our team members value-added benefits, such as:
- We help you manage your career. We schedule regular opportunities to discuss your progress. We support your efforts through a Training Costs Reimbursement Program and recognize your success by either salary adjustments and/or one-time bonuses.
- We make sure you get started off on the “right” foot. We assign a mentor to guide you through our documented training programs covering your first 30-60 days. And, you will be given the opportunity to be Cross Trained on other positions.
- We keep you in the loop. You will attend Scheduled Monthly Team Lunch Meetings where the previous month’s and next month’s results / goals / activities are shared. No surprises here!
- You share in our financial success through participation in our Monthly Profit Margin Incentive Program.
- We help your family celebrate your Birthday by giving you a paid day off on that exact day.
- Plus much more……….
Even if there are no “current” postings, we are always willing to look at and will make room for people who have the “right” stuff. Some of the positions for which we are always looking for people as we continue to grow are:
- Territory Sales Manager.
- Inside Sales / Customer Service.
- Installation / Service Technician.
If you believe you possess the “right” education and/or background and if your goals and objectives are aligned with Who We Are, then please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.