ETHERNET BASED SHOP FLUID INVENTORY CONTROL & MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The LFC 6000 is a versatile system that can adapt to any location. Based on an Ethernet
network, the system enables fast, easy and 100% reliable communication, which is key when the control system interfaces with a management system. Network connections are easy; simply connect the controller with the Cat 5 or Cat 6 Ethernet cable.
For a stand-alone system, the LFC controller can be wired on its own network; separate from the site’s existing network. This offers an easy deployment and avoids any security concerns.
For a more advanced setup, each LFC controller can be connected over your existing network. The controller has a unique MAC address and IP address that allows the unit to route information over an existing network to the PC running the system. The unit comes preconfigured with a static IP address but can be used in dynamic IP mode if running a DHCP server. This method can save on wiring costs and helps a site maintain complete control of its components.
LINCOLN SHOP FLUID INVENTORY CONTROL & MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
How much of your annual fluid cost is allocated to a specific work order? Would having an automatic direct job allocation help you monitor fluid consumption and reduce on-going operating costs? If yes, the Lincoln LFC family of Vehicle Service Dispensing Systems is your solution.
- You control who dispenses what fluid (engine oil, hydraulic oil, automatic transmission fluid) in what bay on what work order, without requiring costly, time consuming paperwork.
- You know where you are making money and where you are not making money.
- Shop personnel save time by accessing the shop fluids when they need them, without wasting time looking for keys or requisitions forms.
- Control, dispense and monitor bulk shop fluids at up to 50 job sites (up to 300 dispense points per site) with one central server software installation.
- Create reports by product, user, customer and location.
- Provides reliable interface with multiple management software programs.
- User interface for dispensing, configuring and tracking is accessible throughout the web browser.
- Controller has one Ethernet connection and “talks” to server computer.
- Electric bypass measures what is dispensed in bypass mode.